NAX Motorcycle Rider Training
+61 407 235 910
838a Princes Highway TEMPE..

What we provide

What we DO NOT offer

Let's get this out of the way right away. We do not offer the RMS sponsored pre-learner course, which is a requirement for obtaining the learner's rider licence in New South Wales.
For this you would need to contact an approved course providor. Click here for more information

What we DO offer

Here is what we do offer

Lessons, Riding Instructors

At NAX we offer RMS qualified Riding instrutors available for private or group sessions, tailored to your needs.

Upgrading to Provisional Licence

If you need a bike to do your Pre-Provisional course we can help. Hire any bike from 125cc through 659cc and get some practice in before your test. We have special packages and rates if you are taking the pre-provisional course, to help you get some practice in before the day

Converting International Licence to Australian(nsw) ?

If you are transferring your international licence to Australian, you will need to sit the Motorcycle Operator Skills Test, or MOST. You will need a Learner Approved Motorcycle to do the test, which you can hire from us.

More details can be found directly on the RMS website

| Customer Testimonials |

| Instructor / Classes / Practise MOST sessions |

| Tips regarding the MOST (Motorcycle Operator Skills Test |

| Tips regarding the Pre-Provisional Course |